Ivonne Wallrabenstein | last Tuesday of the month, 10-11 a.m., next date: 30.08.2022 | Registration: biobanking(at)dzhk.de
There are Two Types of Biobanking in the DZHK
DZHK basic biobanking (DZHK basic set) - mandatory:
In the context of each DZHK-funded clinical study/register, regardless of the study, you should take a predefined set of biosamples (DZHK basic set) from all study participants at the baseline (before the intervention). The sponsor contractually obliged the recruiting study centers to inform all study participants at least about the possibility of consent to participate in this open-purpose and cross-study DZHK biosample collection.
Study-specific biobanking (study set) - optional:
Study-specific biobanking is optional and can clarify scientific questions as part of the study. Therefore, the composition of the study sets may vary between studies. If it is necessary to obtain study-specific biosamples, this is listed together with the times when they were taken in the study protocol of the respective study.
This leads directly to the IT systems:
If you don't know what kind of center you are and whether you have user access:
The recording of biosample data differs depending on whether you belong to an internal center with a clinical study unit or to an external center. If you are not sure, just answer the following questions in order. The answers will guide you to the right place.
Question 1: Do you work in a center that has a DZHK Clinical Study Unit?
Question 2: Do you already have access to Centraxx?
Question 3: Can you find your study center on this list?
Question 4: Do you already have access to secutrial?
Downloads for the Documentation of Biosamples
Handouts for DZHK Clinical Study Units:
- [Translate to English:] LF-B-01 (Study Nurse)
- [Translate to English:] LF-B-02 (MTLA)
- [Translate to English:] LF-B-03 (Datenkorrekturen)
- [Translate to English:] LF-B-04 (Rack Scan)
- [Translate to English:] LF-B-05 (Probenvernichtung)
- [Translate to English:] LF-B-06 (Probenversand)
- [Translate to English:] LF-B-08 (Probenherausgaben)
- [Translate to English:] LF-B-09 (Überprüfung importierter Proben)
- [Translate to English:] LF-B-10 (Keine Probenentnahme)
- [Translate to English:] Hinweise zu DZHK-LIMS Etiketten